Terms and Conditions
These terms constitute the full agreement between you and TDi Body Jewellery. This website is subject to constant revision and change at any time. While we aim to be accurate and informative, all information, images and graphics in this website are general. We do not offer any guarantee or warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, suitability or otherwise of this information. You use this information entirely at your own risk. By using the site, you accept that the information may be inaccurate or erroneous. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Additionally, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Links to external websites do not imply endorsement of the content of such websites. We have no control over external websites and you should check their terms and conditions and privacy policies to satisfy yourself. From time-to-time, the website may be unavailable due to internet problems or due to site maintenance. We always aim to minimise these occurrences. Bodyjewellery.co.uk may not be copied, duplicated, reproduced, resold or otherwise exploited for any purpose without explicit written permission.
With particular regard to the trade (wholesale) business, the following terms and conditions also apply, and also do so with regard to the printed catalogue (including any electronic versions).
1. By submitting an order I declare that I am at least 18 years old.
2. I understand that I am responsible for complying with my country's importation laws and taxes and that all goods are shipped at Purchaser's own risk.
3. I understand that TDi Body Jewellery products can only be dispatched pending payment in full, (including any applicable VAT and delivery charges), including credit card verification where relevant.
4. I understand that TDi Body Jewellery does not promise that products are necessarily available, and all products are offered for sale subject to availability.
5. While we aim to be precise in supplying products purchased, neither TDi Body Jewellery, any shipper, agency or other intermediary shall be held liable regarding any legal action resulting in discrepancy's made from the purchase or complications following the use of the products purchased.
6. I understand that due to continual updating of products TDi Body Jewellery reserve the right to change specifications and amend prices without prior notice.
7. I acknowledge that any Internet Service Providers, Designers or Support Agencies connected with this Web Site are in no way responsible for the conduct of TDi Body Jewellery or such goods and services as are herein advertised for sale. Nor can said Providers and Agencies enter into discussion with anyone concerning such goods and services, nor act as intermediary between purchaser and vendor.
8. TDi Body Jewellery, his agencies and providers will endeavour as far as possible to ensure that all purchaser and transaction details are transmitted securely and in an encoded form in such manner as to preclude their capture and successful use by any third party.
9. It is not usually possible to detect from inspection of an internet transmission whether the original of it had been forged, wrongfully altered or otherwise misused or whether transmission details such as name of sender, sender's email address, or date and time of transmission imprinted on it automatically are genuine. Therefore the purchaser hereby indemnifies the vendor and his agencies against any actions arising from the vendor or vendor's agencies acting upon any such internet transmission.
1 Warranty Exclusions and Disclaimers
1.1 In the interests of hygiene TDi Body Jewellery cannot replace any jewellery purchased incorrectly other than it being faulty.
1.2 Products will only be replaced upon receipt of faulty goods and TDi Body Jewellery will not be held liable for any returns lost or damaged in transit.
1.3 TDi Body Jewellery does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the result of use, of TDi Body Jewellery products or services. No oral or written information or advice given by TDi Body Jewellery shall create a warranty and you may not rely on any such information or advice.
1.4 TDi Body Jewellery will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage or loss of any kind however caused, arising out of the use or inability to use its products or services, even if TDi Body Jewellery has been advised of the possibility of such damage, injury or loss.
1.5 If any exclusion, disclaimer or other provision contained in this agreement is held invalid for any reason, TDi Body Jewellery becomes liable for loss, damage or injury, that could otherwise be limited such liability whether in contract, negligence or otherwise will not exceed the amount actually paid by you (if any) for the product or service.
1.6 You acknowledge that the allocation of risk in this agreement reflects the price (if any) paid for products or services and also the fact that it is not within TDi Body Jewellery control how and for what purposes it products or services are used by you.
1.7 For the purpose of this clause 1 'TDi' shall include TDi Body Jewellery Ltd, its holding companies, subsidiaries and any other companies connected to it.
2.1 This agreement is the entire agreement between you and TDi Body Jewellery and supersedes any other oral or written communications, agreements or representations with respect to any and all its products and services.
2.2 Nothing in this agreement will affect the statutory rights of a consumer in 'consumer transactions' under any applicable statute.
2.3 If any part of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable the validity of the remainder of the agreement will not be affected.
2.4 The laws of Scotland govern this agreement.